Vision Africa offers a wide range of opportunities to help businesses, large and small, meet their Corporate Social Responsibility objectives. These include:
- purchasing corporate gifts by Seed of Hope’s Crafted brand
- donating professional skills that are difficult for Vision Africa to access as a small charity
- nominating Vision Africa as your charity of the year and using events such as golf days to raise funds and awareness of our work
- match-funding one of our fundraising events
- payroll-giving initiatives
Contact us if you would like any further information about these options or to discuss your ideas for involvement.
For businesses in Kenya, there are also opportunities to engage directly with our projects.
- Donate gifts in kind such as food stuffs, toiletries, school stationery, text books or sports equipment
- Provide employment or work placements for youths from Seed of Hope’s vocational training centres or spend time mentoring a young entrepreneur
- Give a career talk to a group of children or youths. This would be a great source of information and motivation for young people