Vision Africa offers a wide range of opportunities to help businesses, large and small, meet their Corporate Social Responsibility objectives. These include:
- participating in an exciting initiative called ‘Ten Out Of Ten’ which gives you the opportunity to work with nine other businesses to collectively raise funds
- purchasing corporate gifts by Seed of Hope’s Crafted brand
- opportunities to donate time and professional skills that are difficult for Vision Africa to access as a small charity
- nominating Vision Africa as your charity of the year and using events such as golf days to raise funds and awareness of our work. We would be happy to talk to your staff and your clients about our work
- providing match-funding for one of our fundraising events
- introducing Vision Africa to your staff as part of a payroll-giving initiative
Contact us if you would like any further information about these options or to discuss your ideas for involvement.
For businesses in Kenya, there are also opportunities to engage directly with our projects.
- Donate gifts in kind such as food stuffs, toiletries, school stationery, text books or sports equipment
- Provide employment or work placements for youths from Seed of Hope’s vocational training centres or spend time mentoring a young entrepreneur
- Give a career talk to a group of children or youths. This would be a great source of information and motivation for young people