Giving children in Kenya a brighter hope for the future through practical Christian compassion.
Vision Africa equips and empowers disadvantaged children and young people in Kenya towards a brighter future. We work with children and young people from any or no religious background. Through a keen focus on our mission of Provision, Protection and Preparation, we offer more than just practical support – we offer hope.
With the support of our partners, donors and friends, we work to make a difference in the lives of children today, tomorrow, and well into the future.
Give a Child a Future
Our challenge is to address some of the problems faced by vulnerable children and young people living in poverty:
- Lack of access to quality education
- Lack of relevant skills training for young people
- Lack of support for children and young people with special needs
- Lack of opportunities for economic empowerment
- Risk of exploitation, neglect and abuse (including early marriage and early pregnancy)
- Barriers to completion of basic education
- High youth unemployment
By addressing these challenges we aim to ensure
- Disadvantaged children and young people have improved access to relevant, quality educational opportunities.
- Disadvantaged young people have improved skills and opportunities.
- Parents/Guardians of disadvantaged children have improved skills and capacity to ensure the well-being and education of their children.
- Disadvantaged children and young people complete education and training opportunities for best possible outcomes
Making a Difference
Vision Africa is a well-established charity in the UK and Kenya, and now with a new branch in the USA. We work with churches, charitable trusts, business partners, government organisations and individuals to support and empower vulnerable, orphaned and destitute children and young people in Kenya. Your support will provide dignity, opportunity and hope by ensuring we can address the challenges they face and achieve the outcomes we believe they deserve.